The Unstruck Anahata
The Heart Chakra is the center for unconditional love, compassion, empathy, forgiveness and tolerance. The Heart is the seat of the Soul.
Heart chakra crystals & gemstones
- rose quartz
- green calcite
- green tourmaline
Support heart chakra balance with the following:
- Try swimming (breast stroke).
- Do pushups.
- Practice heart-opening techniques like hugging.
- Suggested yoga poses: camel pose or eagle
- 6 drops bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops sweet marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 ounces distilled water
- spray mister bottle
Blend essential oils, then add to water in a spray mister bottle. Shake contents vigorously then mist self and airspace to encourage a soothed and accepting heart.
In my experience, vertiver soothes my heart center and always has. It is my personal recommendation to add vertiver to any heart chakra aromatherapy or essential oil blend or recipe.
Vishuddha The Throat Chakra
Vishuddha means purification. It is associated with both spirit and sound. The throat chakra, known as the Vishuddha in sanskrit, fosters a communicative nature of self expression and a sense of calm clarity, while minimizing self-consciousness and timidity
|Location||throat/base of the neck|
|# of Petals||16|
|Spirit||sense of security|
The throat chakra is associated with the color light blue. Wear light blue to encourage peaceful and healthy self expression and to be open to receiving communications from others.
sapphire, aquamarine, red and brown aventurine, quartz crystal, angelite, blue lace agate, blue topaz, turquoise
- 6 drops Roman chamomile precious essentials™
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
Blend oils, then add to 1/4 cup water in a potpourri burner.
Relaxing Bath Blend:
Sit, soak and revitalize with this beautiful blend of tangerine, lavender and chamomile.
- 4 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons powdered oatmeal
- 8 drops tangerine essential oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops chamomile essential oil
Combine dry ingredients, sprinkle with oils and mix until fully incorporated. Add desired amount to bath water.
Ajna: The Summoning and Command Chakra
Ajna is the Chakra pop culture knows as the Third Eye. It is believed to facilitate spiritual communication such as visions and psychic powers and phenomena.
- lapis lazuli
- Do tai chi.
- Practice creative visualization.
- Create a dream board/poster to expand awareness.
- Suggested yoga poses include: Low Lunge/Crescent (Anjaneyasana), Headstand (Sirasana), Child’s Pose (Balasana), Cobra (Bhujangasana), Eagle (Garudasana)
This aromatic blend can be used in several ways. Experiment with the recipe to find what works for you.
- 5 drops Rose Otto Precious Essentials
- 5 drops Jasmine Precious Essentials
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop sandalwood essential oil
- 1 drop vanilla essential oil
- 1 drop neroli essential oil
- 4 tablespoons jojoba oil
Combine ingredients and massage into temples or neck and shoulders. Dab onto pulse points as a personal essence.
Room Diffuser Blend or Body Mist
Sahasrara: The Great Sound
The Sahasrara Chakra symbolizes detachment from illusion. This Chakra is the heart of metaphysics and in Hindu religion and philosophy, it is said to be the doorway to higher realms of consciousness. Again, this information is for reference purposes only and is not intended as spiritual or religious instruction.
crown chakra crystals & gemstones
- green aventurine
- clear calcite
- Do tai chi.
- Suggested yoga poses include: Tree Pose (Vrksasana), Lotus Pose (Padmasana)
- Ylang Ylang
- 4 drops Frankincense
- 5 drops Neroli
- 4 drops Lavender
Combine oils. This recipe can be worn as a personal essence or body oil prior to meditation. Re-apply as desired.
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 1 drop patchouli essential oil
- 5 drops Frankincense oil
- 1 ounce carrier oil
Combine essential oils. Apply a few drops to the tips of fingers, and massage into temples for an aroma-enhanced meditation. For maximum benefits, apply one drop under the nose, too.