Anahata: The Unstruck
The Heart Chakra is the center for unconditional love, compassion, empathy, forgiveness and tolerance. The Heart is the seat of the Soul.
Support heart chakra balance with the following:
- Try swimming (breast stroke).
- Do pushups.
- Practice heart-opening techniques like hugging.
- Suggested yoga poses: camel pose or eagle
Essences of fruit, leaf and flower combine to create a harmonious whole to produce balance at your heart chakra center.
- 6 drops bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops sweet marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 ounces distilled water
- spray mister bottle
Blend essential oils, then add to water in a spray mister bottle. Shake contents vigorously then mist self and airspace to encourage a soothed and accepting heart.
In my experience, vertiver soothes my heart center and always has. It is my personal recommendation to add vertiver to any heart chakra aromatherapy or essential oil blend or recipe.